www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering how many people throw turbo putts ??
This is how i learned to putt and have never really
use anyother style seriously. Sound off if you throw
this shot also..

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I turbo putt, not terribly well, but when the situation calls for it.

Theres a guy a play with who throws a mean turbo putt. He's probably already posted even.
its a good throw to have in your bag of tricks for sure
i have been working on mine when i get borded with practicing my regular putting and it is coming along and so it my sidearm putting never know when you might need it
i dont personally use the turbo putt but my buddy does, hes deadly accurat with it, i learned the conventional way and just cant quit get myself to use it, i have good luck with it when practicing it but on the course i cant use it worth a darn , guess its kinda of a mentle block thing for me,

now ben as far as sidearm putting ARE YOY CRAZY LOL jk i might have to try this once since ive heard of others putting this way, i am equally comfortable using sidearm backhand shots for drives, hey who knows it could be the holy grail chain self seeking dream putt technichue ive been looking for !!
It is what I use most of the time, however this year my elbow has been giving me fits for a couple of months and my accuracy dropped to about 80 percent. Backhand however, is never more than around 65 percent unless of course my upshot is in the drop-in range!
i really dont use the sidearm putt all that much but if i need to get out and reach around a tree and i cant do it with my normal putt most of the time it is just to put it closer but everyone and a while i will hit one

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968