www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering how many people throw turbo putts ??
This is how i learned to putt and have never really
use anyother style seriously. Sound off if you throw
this shot also..

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I turbo putt, not terribly well, but when the situation calls for it.

Theres a guy a play with who throws a mean turbo putt. He's probably already posted even.
its a good throw to have in your bag of tricks for sure
i have been working on mine when i get borded with practicing my regular putting and it is coming along and so it my sidearm putting never know when you might need it
i dont personally use the turbo putt but my buddy does, hes deadly accurat with it, i learned the conventional way and just cant quit get myself to use it, i have good luck with it when practicing it but on the course i cant use it worth a darn , guess its kinda of a mentle block thing for me,

now ben as far as sidearm putting ARE YOY CRAZY LOL jk i might have to try this once since ive heard of others putting this way, i am equally comfortable using sidearm backhand shots for drives, hey who knows it could be the holy grail chain self seeking dream putt technichue ive been looking for !!
i really dont use the sidearm putt all that much but if i need to get out and reach around a tree and i cant do it with my normal putt most of the time it is just to put it closer but everyone and a while i will hit one
It is what I use most of the time, however this year my elbow has been giving me fits for a couple of months and my accuracy dropped to about 80 percent. Backhand however, is never more than around 65 percent unless of course my upshot is in the drop-in range!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968