www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The tournament was fabulous! As always, A3 Disc did a super job of organizing and Discraft did a terrific job of sponsoring, way to go! The payouts and players packets were awesome.

You demonstrated that a top shelf tournament can be held, even in our sagging economy. Kudos and thank you's to everyone involved in the event: bravo and brava!

Tags: A3, Disc, tournaments

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree that tournament was AWESOME i had a great time and so did everyone that i talked to. Hats off to A3, Discraft, and all the people involved in the set up of the tourney. Looks forward to next years DGLO
A3 Disc has a great crew. It was a terrific day.
Thanks to all of you.
Thank you leslie, junior and rob we appreciate it very much.

Discrafts donated the 2 discs along with A3's purchases of 2 etched beer glasses, water bottle, towel and mini made what we hoped everybody thought would be a great player pack.

Thanks to everybody who came out.
2010 plans are under way as we didn't fill we will stay with 2 courses for next year, hopefully we fill next year and can add the 3rd course to the event from there.
Wow, what a team you have at A3! It's really impressive to think you are already beginning to plan 2010.
Actually we started talking 2010 months ago, but had to wait and see how 2009 went.
Something as big as DGLO to be done right has to be planned ahead.
DGLO was fantastic! Great players pack, good times by all. Looking forward to the July tourney @ the Hills.
Nice job Bill and crew. Everything I've heard has been positive (except the disc pilferage) and it was nice to see the field turned out decently, particularly with all the scheduling issues. If B.B. hasn't chimed in with a detailed analysis of why the event sucked, I guess it probably didn't!

Joe
Thanks Joe and Joe
You can never please everybody we really want everybody happy but hard to do.

People will blame you when it is none of there business, ie not even at the event
the problem(s) was really there fault i got stroked

or whatever

So thanks we appreciate the positive feedback

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968