www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you guys keep track of your scores some how?
I mostly play just for fun, but I'd like to know how much better/worse I'm doing this month than last month and stuff like that. Maybe have a nice little chart that shows my progress. :)

I've seen some people entering stuff stuff into their palm pilot and heard others use spreadsheets.

Does anybody do this? If so how?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I keep a spreadsheet with a tab for each course i play, with scores for each hole, etc.
I enter pretty much every round I play.

It allows me to keep track of total score progress, hole progress, and course progress.
Plus there is a tab for keeping track of development in handicap and pgda rating.

I can upload if your interested?
It's in Danish, but it should be pretty self-explanatory.
Yeah I'd be interested in seeing it.
Thanks for sharing.
Here you go :o)
Attachments:
I use www.frolfcaddy.com

Its great!
I have custom score cards that have a spot for course name, date, and weather. We always use them. I post them on the board at my house so visitors can look them over....Oh man you birdie hole 13 at Sharps Springs!
I've also seen some people using palm pilots or something. Does anybody use those?
I'm not a big fun of writing down my score while I play and then typing it in somewhere else when I get home.
Is there any way to avoid this?

Does anybody else wish there was a better way to track your score?
I used one of these clipboards

I log my scores at this site
I use http://dgscore.com for tracking when I get home. I've got a PDA I score on course with, also a golf clicker and I write my score on a card.

Not saying I'm obsessed with scores or anything.... lol!

See you at the course David!
I used dgscore but it seems someone didn't pay the hosting fee's or something. Thanks for all the different scoring web links ! I like the idea of keeping notes and seeing overall improvements in my game. I need to keep a local copy of my scores in case one of these other sites go down too.
I've been using a small notebook to log scores in for the last 6 years. It does help to see your progress. It's rather impossible to keep track in your head after you play long enough. A palm would be handy, too. Don't have to worry about my notebook going on the fritz...
I have a small notebook I have in my bag where I keep my overall score. I put the date, where i played, how many holes there are, and how many strokes I took to complete the course.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968