www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you guys keep track of your scores some how?
I mostly play just for fun, but I'd like to know how much better/worse I'm doing this month than last month and stuff like that. Maybe have a nice little chart that shows my progress. :)

I've seen some people entering stuff stuff into their palm pilot and heard others use spreadsheets.

Does anybody do this? If so how?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I keep a spreadsheet with a tab for each course i play, with scores for each hole, etc.
I enter pretty much every round I play.

It allows me to keep track of total score progress, hole progress, and course progress.
Plus there is a tab for keeping track of development in handicap and pgda rating.

I can upload if your interested?
It's in Danish, but it should be pretty self-explanatory.
Yeah I'd be interested in seeing it.
Thanks for sharing.
I have custom score cards that have a spot for course name, date, and weather. We always use them. I post them on the board at my house so visitors can look them over....Oh man you birdie hole 13 at Sharps Springs!
Here you go :o)
Attachments:
I've also seen some people using palm pilots or something. Does anybody use those?
I'm not a big fun of writing down my score while I play and then typing it in somewhere else when I get home.
Is there any way to avoid this?

Does anybody else wish there was a better way to track your score?
I use www.frolfcaddy.com

Its great!
I used one of these clipboards

I log my scores at this site
I use http://dgscore.com for tracking when I get home. I've got a PDA I score on course with, also a golf clicker and I write my score on a card.

Not saying I'm obsessed with scores or anything.... lol!

See you at the course David!
I used dgscore but it seems someone didn't pay the hosting fee's or something. Thanks for all the different scoring web links ! I like the idea of keeping notes and seeing overall improvements in my game. I need to keep a local copy of my scores in case one of these other sites go down too.
I've been using a small notebook to log scores in for the last 6 years. It does help to see your progress. It's rather impossible to keep track in your head after you play long enough. A palm would be handy, too. Don't have to worry about my notebook going on the fritz...
I have a small notebook I have in my bag where I keep my overall score. I put the date, where i played, how many holes there are, and how many strokes I took to complete the course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968