www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Well?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me want!
Met him in Kingsport, looong time ago. Quality player, quality guy. There; now pay me my 5 bucks.
there's a pic of me in DGWN watching him putt at '02 USDGC, nice guy too.
ever seen him do the two handed push putt? from like 70 feet?... wow.. not thats hot! Lil bird was a jedi 4 sure!
"the Ledgend Lives"... I happened to be out at Ceadar Hills Yesterday playin with some friends when Low and behold there he was..
"Quad L" in the flesh. Lil Bird joined us for a friendly round of golf and shared lots of funny stories and personal thoughts.. we laughed
alot.. he said he was makin a return in 2008!!! and that could be takin to the bank.. so... HE"S BACK!!!! I told hime to get by this site,
but like all legends the Times chase him, not him chasin the times..lol.

good to see ya LL!!!! and fun playin with you again!
I've got one of LLLL's old 8x proto Rocs ... thanks for passing it on L! I got it from JJ, and maybe I can pass it on to someone some day. It's still Roc'in.
In 2009 LL, having been off the scene for a while, came to my home course Castle Hayne Park to play the Azalea Tournament. After 1/2 a practice day he proceeded to hand each of the locals their own a$$ and win Pro Masters going away. He carved up CHP like crazy playing a perfect placement game. His worst round equaled my best round and it was great to watch.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968