www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Earlier this month DGA launched our 2008 Pro/Am Worlds Fundraiser. Last year's Am Worlds Fundraiser was such an overwhelming success, that we were asked by this year's host committee to partner with them to offer a very similar promotion. We enthusiastically accepted.

Though the fundraiser disc and prized Mach III Pole Hole color have changed, the basic details of the fundraiser promotion remain the same. Purchase a limited edition disc.......Win yourself a one of a kind 18 hole course!

This years fundraiser disc is a Limited Edition Sparkle Rogue Distance Driver. A total of 1500 of these special run discs have been produced with a custom Pro/Am Worlds logo. The added twist is that each disc purchased will come with one raffle ticket. Each raffle ticket from discs purchased will be added to a drawing that will be held during the week of the 2008 Pro/Am Worlds.

There will be only one winner of this drawing and that winner will receive an 18 hole Sunburst Orange Mach III course. The Sunburst Orange Mach III Disc Pole Holes are being produced specially for this raffle. DGA rarely powder coats the Mach III Pole Holes and has never in this color combination, orange with sunburst flakes, making the set for this course that much more special.

Once again, we feel these fundraiser discs will sell very quickly this year. So don't wait to get your hands on one...or many. They are being sold online exclusively through Gotta Go Gotta Throw. GGGT is the official merchandise supplier for this years Worlds and they have stepped up in a big way to make this fundraiser happen. We will also have discs available at certain tournaments that work closely with DGA leading up to Worlds this year.

So, do you want this sweet one of a kind course in your community...or better yet, your backyard? Head over to GottaGoGottaThrow.com to pick up your discs. Also, print out this Worlds Fundraiser Ad and post it at your local courses. Getting more individuals in your community on board with this promotion will increase the chances of getting the course installed near you.

Do you think there is no chance of you winning? Ask Marcus Prue of Appleton, WI. He won 18 Blood Red Mach III's last year. I bet he can change your mind.

Good luck to all!

The DGA Crew

Tags: Am Worlds, Baskets, DGA, Fundraiser, Pro Worlds, Rogue, Worlds

Views: 2

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just bought a clear one
I was SO excited during this drawing last year in Milwaukee. Go DGA! (Can I win this year?) ;-)
Who couldn't use another course?? Don't miss out on a chance to win your own private course OR a course for your town. How cool would it be to call up your Parks Department and say - "hey, I've got 18 baskets I want to donate".... or those of you currently working with your City or Parks Department on getting a course, call up your contact and tell them how they could potentially save a very large chunk of change and get all 18 baskets for only $24.95!

The clock is ticking, Worlds is getting closer, and the Sparkle Rogue sales have been crazy lately. There are only a few hundred left!

Remember - you do not need to be present to win. Even if you are unable to attend the 2008 Worlds Tournament in Michigan, you and/or your club can still purchase the Sparkle Rogues on-line at http://www.gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/2008-proam-worlds-discs-c... and be entered into the drawing.

We will be taking any remaining Sparkle Rogues with us to the tournament (along with the rest of the Worlds merch) so make sure to order before we hit the road on August 6th. Once we are on the road, the Rogues will not be available on-line - they will only be available at the tournament. I will post the actual cut off date as it gets closer, however right now it looks like it will be August 5th - which only gives you TWO WEEKS.

The drawing will be held at the DGA Players Party at Bells Brewery on Tuesday the 12th. The winner will be contacted shortly after the drawing.

To those of you going to Worlds - see you in a few weeks.
And to those of you unable to go - GOOD LUCK with the drawing!
I bought mine early on so that I had more time to dream about my MACH III Sunburst Orange 18 hole course. Thanks for a great looking disc.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968