www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi we are a newly open disc golf store in Ohio and by our name you can tell we only sale "JUST DISC GOLF" stuff.

We are located at 1416 whipple ave NW canton Ohio 44708 330-477-3446 and we believe we are the second place in the US to offer a indoor putting range.So rain or shine we are playing. Just disc golf is soon to be Ohio's premiere disc golf store and pay to play facility. We carry Innova, Discraft, Millennium, DGA and presently working on Ching, and Daredevil disc from Canada. We have about 80 feet in the back of the store and usual set ups are a 30', a 40' and a 55' target but currently we are set up with 4 targets 40' apart for our grand opening putting tournament on Saturday April the 5th sign in at 10:00 and the tournament starting at 11:00 water and dogs provided on a limited basis. We are presently open for business and our hours are 10-10 m-f 10-9 on Saturday and tournaments on Sundays usually.
cheers
Jay and January
owners

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it works with your zoning, and you are close to a course, and you have the floor space, think about stocking some snacks and cold beverages. Disc golfers will come in to touch every damn disc in the store and not buy anything. But they'll grab a Red Bull or whatever if they are on their way to the course, and a bag of chips if they didn't have any of that meal you eat at noon when you get up at 11:00 a.m. Lunchfast?

I hope you make it. It has always been a tough go for disc golf stores. Disc golf seems to work better as a product line in a gas station, liquor store, sports store or head shop than as a stand-alone thing.

This might be too edgy for a brick and mortar operation, but these should sell in your neck of the woods:

free image hosting
Man Jan would like those, we have heard that from the Innova rep David. But hey we are going to give it a go and we are on the snack thing. Appreciate your comment Bruce. Come check us out and putt when its raining or told cold to go out.
cheers
Jay
Just Disc Golf
sweet indoor putting..... i dont know about the 2nd but its still a sweet deal congrats on your business

P.S Peiradisc disc golf pro shop in Peru Indiana has in indoor putting its been open of about 4 yrs.
cool, cool i did a search and only came up with one in Illinois
hey you found your way here awsome !! didnt get a chance to throw that disccraft force disc yet that i bought off you last night, BUT I WILL !! so what do you think, this site is the bomb !, man you can kill some time in here checking everything out, getting on the chat line etc, probably be nice for ya on those slow days, hopefully though you dont have many of those, anyway im gonna try to make it to the sat putt tourney, hope to catch ya there or on the course
Can you fill this form out for me..I will include your information the GPS file Travelrs guide. I have been to the Pierdisc store...way too much fun!!!

Scott
Attachments:
Chris yes i made it their is tons to see on here seems to be a great site. See you Saturday 10-10 playing by 11:00 finish when no one want to play no more.

Scott i sure will send that back to you later tonight. Thanks and cheers Just Disc Golf
Jay
Good Luck Guys!
Ohio golfers rock!
Really girl its you that rocks, if we didn't have such a easy going and fun time at the Dies tournament. This would not have been a thought. Your mom and yourself where the nicest people we've met so far and Ive heard great things about the rest of the family. January and I are proud to have met such professional people. Keep up the good work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968