www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Something has been bothering me lateley. Every time I go to check the DG videos on youtube, I sort them by the date they were added (latest uploaded first). For a while now, every few DG videos I look at down the list have a 1 star rating no matter how good or bad the video is. Shortly after uploading my latest video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WewUbZ28xCk

It got a 1 star rating. So I thought, "oh well, maybe someone has really really high standards for videos" But then I discovered that all the newest DG videos uploaded get rated one star buy some loser. I emailed youtube about it and hope to hear back from them. If anyone can, please do the same so that something will get done about it. The thing is, I along with many others im sure, like to sort the DG videos by the rating system. So any of these poor guys that got their video rated one star from the get-go, will not be seen by the youtube community. HELP!

Tags: jeff, videos, youtube

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I gave you a 5 man, hope that helps. Nice video too.
Be sure to embed the video in here, too, Jeff. That way people in here will for sure have a chance to watch it without being misled by stars.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968