www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started playing in 1988 and got pretty serious about it right away, but unfortunately slacked off for a few years here and there.
didnt play my first real tournament till last year.
but I have NEVER hit an ace ?!!
the past few years Ive really picked up my game quite a bit and play as much as I can, but still no ACE.

how long since you started playing till you hit your first ace?

Tags: ace

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To this day, I still have not gotten the ace. I play my share of golf, even thru the northern Michigan winters, but have not tasted the sweet success of a hole in one. I just continue playing cause my day will come.
i have hit 3 aces 2 at zboaz and 1 at arcadia #2. ive been playing since august 08
Oh, first ace. How I long for you. When can we finally stop this foolish cherade and be one? I need you. And deep down, I think you need me, too.
ive been playing for a little over 4 years. i have 3 aces and i hit my first ace after id been playing for about 6 months or so. i hit hole 2 at grand woods practicing before leagues. and during the league round later that day i think i hit the first tree
I started playing around '91 and got my one and only ace within a year. It was a short hole, but a blind drive. I didn't see it go in, but my friend did and I heard the chains! I've been playing on and off since, but recently got to play more. I still have not even come close but maybe once. Aces are great, but I'm happy with just getting to play.
I started playing in 2005, got my first ace this March.
been playing since i was in 3rd grade, so like 1997-98 and i still have not hit an ace, little brother has been playing the same time and he hit his first two last summer our other brother is 27 playing same as us and hes only had like 2 or 3
October 2008, rattled the chains a few times thats about it
It took 2 years. It was a good shot, but a fluke none-the-less. I could just as easily have 0, or 6 now. It's not a biggie to me, nor to anyone I've talked to about their aces. I didn't save the disc, didn't sign the post. It's a fun memory, but I would rather improve my average scores, and that takes practice.
my first ace about 9 months after i started
took me 3 years to hit my first ace...
Got mine today!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968