www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started playing in 1988 and got pretty serious about it right away, but unfortunately slacked off for a few years here and there.
didnt play my first real tournament till last year.
but I have NEVER hit an ace ?!!
the past few years Ive really picked up my game quite a bit and play as much as I can, but still no ACE.

how long since you started playing till you hit your first ace?

Tags: ace

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was 10 months for me. Got ti on the eighteenth hole at my local course. Sweeeet feeling!
I started playing in late April '08 and have been hardcore ever since. I just got my first and only ace this month on the 8th. Roughly 300' WooHoo! Dont give up!!
i've played off and on for about 8 yrs now. i got serious about the game about a year ago. got my first ace today!!!! weekly doubles tourney at warriors path state park. hole #11. 200 and some odd feet, long low tunnel shot downhill. perfect anny line 3/4 of the way down came out of it right into the chains. buzzz ss baby. best disc in my bag.
It will come when you least expect it. Good Luck.
A month ago I saw a buddy stick his first ace in the side of the basket with a Boss. Ya, a Boss. My first ace was 3 years after I started playing (1999) on the first hole of the day for a $368 ace pool now I have 21 aces. Two this year.

Don't worry it will come.
Its been 5 months and i got mine today.
Abotu 120' straight ahed. Thought id throw my putter and sure enough it glided in.
I definitely thoguht i threw it too far at first.
I love my r-Pro Dart!!!
It took my 15 months to hit my first ace #13 on my home course during league night... $200 ace pot was a very nice bonus
I have been playing dg for about 4 1/2 years so far. Hit the Chains, Hit the Basket, multiple times, but still no ace.
Grats Josh! and grats to everyone else who has made the first Ace since posting here. maybe it was good luck?
Took me 21 months to get my first, and so far only, Ace.

An Ace is all about chance though. If you're a good disc golfer your chances of getting one increase but nothings for certain. No matter how good you are you can never make an Ace happen... they're just happy little accidents (going Bob Ross on that one).
I can't remember exactly. Sometime in 1974 I think.
I've been playing solid now for 9 months. I have hit the basket a multitude of times, hit the chains and even had one hit dead center and come out. I finally got my first ace four days ago with a star SL. The hole was pretty short though. It was 198, but you have to start somewhere
still don't have one, but i feel like it could be any time soon...but who knows

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968