www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started playing in 1988 and got pretty serious about it right away, but unfortunately slacked off for a few years here and there.
didnt play my first real tournament till last year.
but I have NEVER hit an ace ?!!
the past few years Ive really picked up my game quite a bit and play as much as I can, but still no ACE.

how long since you started playing till you hit your first ace?

Tags: ace

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My first one today will be later when I take this basket to the course and set it out about 160 away and start throwing. I keep reading discussions about basket height and figured low is legal too, just every one I've seen is high. Might be fun to get an ace on my birthday.
haha!!
nice Larry!!!!
Happy Birthday and get that Ace!!!
it took a yr for my first ace and got my second a little over a yr later on the same course .I may be weird but i get more satifaction from a skillful long birdie than a lucky ace.
I just started, this is my second month in, but I got one my 5th time playing. It was only a 150 foot rec tee though, but it sure did feel good :-)
I'm with you Eric, been playing since 87.....no ACE. I think I'd be happy with a black ace at this point.
I started the year after you, and hit nothing until this year. My son dyed up a tasty 'Steal Your Face' on a champ boss, and skipped it in on the day he gave it to me. I think HE was more excited than I was that day!
I have been playing for far too many years than I care to admit.
I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ACE!!!
Part of the reason is that I suck at this game...but I love it so much that I keep on playing.
I took me 7.5 years to hit my first ace! With in 2.5 years I've had 13 total and counting! I hit a tournament ace, but I wasn't in the ace pool :( Ever since I put my money in the ace pool!
I started playing, and I was playing with a group like my 5th or 6th time playing, and was already bitching about not having an ace, because I had hit chains like twice already... my buddy told me, dont worry, they come in bunches, he had been playing 3 years and got his first 4 in like the last 6 months... I hit one about a year in, then hit 6 more in the next 5 months. So, as far as I am concerned, they come in bunches.
a year and 3/4 since I posted this and I got Ace #3 on hole 10 at mckinney( the older course) last saturday.
was funny because it was a sidearm laser and right before I threw my excal I was telling my friend that this was the type of shot I needed my lost flick disc for and then.. Bam!!
I agree. Probably something to do with the amount of luck involved, right?
3 years no still no ace! Booo!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968