www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started playing in 1988 and got pretty serious about it right away, but unfortunately slacked off for a few years here and there.
didnt play my first real tournament till last year.
but I have NEVER hit an ace ?!!
the past few years Ive really picked up my game quite a bit and play as much as I can, but still no ACE.

how long since you started playing till you hit your first ace?

Tags: ace

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you noticed the recently created, "Ace-less Support Group" club formed? Seriously . . . I just noticed it!

-Derek =)
Have you noticed the recently created, "Ace-less Support Group" club formed? Seriously . . . I just noticed it!

-Derek =)
394' !!

Congrats, man . . . that is something to be proud of! =)
Your first ace was 426'?? Holy cow!
Cool story, and cool Hammerhead!

All five of my aces are at my home course! But, I do play at a lot of different southern Oregon courses . . . I can't wait to get what I call a "Foreign Ace"

-Derek =)
A very deserved ace, if you ask me!

-Derek
that hole is easy to park for most people but to ace it is still pretty hard because it doesnt matter how many time you have played riverview your not sure excatlly where the basket is

and pop who was your friend that aced 3
Hey Ben, it's not that tough to ace--being that I got my first ace on that hole; I threw a forehand!! It was Jason that hit it--we knew it had a chance the min it made it around the tree. Where have you been for dubs? Thurs at RV 6:00...we're averaging ~50 players a night!!
Well, I started playing DG in the summer of 2001 and got my first ace in the summer of 2002 and since then I have disced pretty f'ing hard and have had ZERO aces since. In other words I got a taste of the ace bug but it has since eluded me. SO, I feel you man, I think you just gotta keep hucking it up there and eventually one is bound to go in, and when it does, celebrate like there is no TOMORROW!!!
you hit 3 with a forehand that is sick

but im trying to get out there more but i work every weeknight and only get the night off if i ask for it off but will be there this week
i hit my first ace within 18 months of picking up game... it's been more than 5 years since then and i haven't hit my second yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968