www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started playing in 1988 and got pretty serious about it right away, but unfortunately slacked off for a few years here and there.
didnt play my first real tournament till last year.
but I have NEVER hit an ace ?!!
the past few years Ive really picked up my game quite a bit and play as much as I can, but still no ACE.

how long since you started playing till you hit your first ace?

Tags: ace

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been playing and no ace. Hit sides of baskets and chains, but no sticking.
9-10 months
Two and half years... banked off a tree at Dalaiwood hole #2. Second was a skipped ace a year later at Whiteriver #8.
9 years. lol got mine 7/13/09 with a star teerex. then my second one 8/3/09 with a champion cro.
it took me three years before I got my first one. Then I hit 4 in 1 summer all for 300+ dollars. Now it's been five years without one. It was a great summer!!!
first chains hit- 3 months in. first ace- 7-8 months in. Hit chains last weekend first time in a while, but did not stick. It was one i thought was going in the whole way.
I got mine 7 months in, however it was a massive lucky shot. I wasn't even throwing at the correct pin position, it flipped, got a wind lift over a small tree, slammed down immediately after the tree into the chains.
3 months. #3 at White Birch Park in North County STL.
i got my first today. iv been playing for almost 2 years now. it was with a champ boss on hole 10 at Word of Life DGC it was 300'
Not sure. Sometime in July 1976.
don't feel bad bro... i started in 97. slacked for a few too.
took eleven years before i had one stick in the bucket. and wasn't on an object course or a tree....
they come eventually... hit 3 last year alone....
just figure out that one line and throw it every time at the same bucket.... that is the key....
I think!?
I started playing with golf discs in 2002 - played with frisbees prior to that - got my first ace in July 2007 on hole six at Deming Park in Terre Haute,IN with a disc I originally bought for my sister. My family went to visit my sisters family that spring in Pheonix and before we went I ordered some Xout Innova discs for my sister and Bro-n-law Chad thinking I might be able to introduce them to this great game. They weren't interested so I brought the discs home with me and gave the ones I got for Chad to my daughters boyfriend, the ones I got for sis were lightweight and I didn't know any women players at the time so they just sat in my car. Then one day at work at lunch time a coworker and I started throwing discs behind our shop. I pulled out the white Xout and threw it and it went straight forever and that is the disc that I got my first ace with and all I know is it 's an Innova Xout!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968