www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started playing in 1988 and got pretty serious about it right away, but unfortunately slacked off for a few years here and there.
didnt play my first real tournament till last year.
but I have NEVER hit an ace ?!!
the past few years Ive really picked up my game quite a bit and play as much as I can, but still no ACE.

how long since you started playing till you hit your first ace?

Tags: ace

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been playing and no ace. Hit sides of baskets and chains, but no sticking.
9-10 months
Two and half years... banked off a tree at Dalaiwood hole #2. Second was a skipped ace a year later at Whiteriver #8.
9 years. lol got mine 7/13/09 with a star teerex. then my second one 8/3/09 with a champion cro.
it took me three years before I got my first one. Then I hit 4 in 1 summer all for 300+ dollars. Now it's been five years without one. It was a great summer!!!
first chains hit- 3 months in. first ace- 7-8 months in. Hit chains last weekend first time in a while, but did not stick. It was one i thought was going in the whole way.
I got mine 7 months in, however it was a massive lucky shot. I wasn't even throwing at the correct pin position, it flipped, got a wind lift over a small tree, slammed down immediately after the tree into the chains.
3 months. #3 at White Birch Park in North County STL.
i got my first today. iv been playing for almost 2 years now. it was with a champ boss on hole 10 at Word of Life DGC it was 300'
Not sure. Sometime in July 1976.
don't feel bad bro... i started in 97. slacked for a few too.
took eleven years before i had one stick in the bucket. and wasn't on an object course or a tree....
they come eventually... hit 3 last year alone....
just figure out that one line and throw it every time at the same bucket.... that is the key....
I think!?
I started playing with golf discs in 2002 - played with frisbees prior to that - got my first ace in July 2007 on hole six at Deming Park in Terre Haute,IN with a disc I originally bought for my sister. My family went to visit my sisters family that spring in Pheonix and before we went I ordered some Xout Innova discs for my sister and Bro-n-law Chad thinking I might be able to introduce them to this great game. They weren't interested so I brought the discs home with me and gave the ones I got for Chad to my daughters boyfriend, the ones I got for sis were lightweight and I didn't know any women players at the time so they just sat in my car. Then one day at work at lunch time a coworker and I started throwing discs behind our shop. I pulled out the white Xout and threw it and it went straight forever and that is the disc that I got my first ace with and all I know is it 's an Innova Xout!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968