www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

One of the most challenging courses ever. Playing this definitely separates the men from the boys. Take the ski lift up and play HUGE holes. WHO’S IN!

Views: 201

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here's the basket for this hole. i played in the first lemon drop .... almost killed me.
lemon drop!
Lemmon Drop is one not to be missed and gets better every year. Special thanks to Jack Adams.
The camping facilities are amazing! Lighted gazebos, bathrooms, level decomposed granite campsights. Poker till the wee hours, and a sanctioned mini disc golf tourney to round out the event.
But Shhhh this is our best kept secret, it will sell out this year. speaking of that, I need to get my money in.
Gaff
Actually Jack said he reserved a different camp ground. Not sure which one it is or the amenities there, but I’m sure it will be great. Its all beautiful up there!
I talked to Ben. He told me, the campground is the same campground we used last year (the one with all the amenities). I think its called Whitetail.
I'm in, I love this tourniment with all the amenities, just the beauty and great scenery is enough to bring you back, i'll see you there, A.D.M.
Jack here,

A few things. I am looking for help setting up on May 3, 4, 10, 11, and 15. To rendezous with us on any of the dates call me the day before you are palnning to help. 520-275-0754. We can arange transportation, but we mainly need to meet at a certain time to coordinate with the chair lifts. Its, free but you half to be with me. I also need spotters if you can't play. Let me know if you are staying for the weekend but not competing.
Call me if you have a basket to use. We have enough but it will save time and energy if individuals contribute.

Thanks for all the hard work so far fellas.

Jack
How's it going Jack? I just found this web site,and what do I see!! A picture of me parking the weasel on hole #4. Sure wish I was back in Tucson for the Lemon Drop tournament. What a great course. It was a awesome experience to help set up that course. How are things coming along for the upcoming tourney? Tell all the guy's from "TCL" hi for me. We have the Worlds tourney coming up here in Kalamazoo, should be a great avent. Any body planning on attending let me know. I'll give you the downlow on the local courses. The main "pro/open" course is are little version of the Lemon Drop just not at 8000 feet. but extremely challenging none the less.... Hope to see you there. Andy Claussen
Oh yeah, I am IN! Can't wait to play there @ Lemmon Drop soon!
Can't tell who you are from your picture. You live in tucson? Even if I don't know you let me know if you need any info on the courses. If you get here early I'll be happy to show you around.
This is Tan and I am Deaf. Yes, I live here in Tucson since last August. I actually came from SoCal. Yes, please give me more info about where to stay at the campground and fees. Sure, I will contact you when I can come to practice before tournament. When will someone put the baskets there to practice? Lemme know, all righty.

Thanks!
Thanks Jack for a great year...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968