www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

does anybody have any good ace stories?

Tags: aces

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorites are the out of sight aces that you just have to wonder about until you can see the basket ;)
I was in Rupert Idaho, playing one of my favorite courses, Lake Walcott state park. My buddy said that my manhood depended on weather or not I hit an ace on hole 12 during the trip. I threw a drive under the basket, then turned to my boys and called an ace on the next shot. I tossed it up, it was looking good, really good and went in! I felt like the great Bambino calling a shot over the wall. I am still not done rubbing that ace in my buddies face. The best part was the look on my boys faces.
was that your 450th attempt or 1,234,235th?
2nd attempt, 17th ace.

Same Disc, Beat DX Flat Top Ontario Cobra.
Last two holes of the round, we started on 17 as the course was packed and we parked on the street side.
Went from -6 to -10 in two shots. Sweet.
My witness Brad Brown is a member of the Fifty-One Club and paid me $10 as well as a Bella Sandwich from Honey Baked Ham! Thanks Brad!!!
Starting the year of 2010 just right with back to back Aces...Nice!
Yeah that's just sick.
Back 2 Back.....Yawn!!!!! been there done that.....7 and 8 Tuscawilla 12/20/06. 7 with a bee line 10x...8 with a Champ Firebird skip.

However on 8/20/09....Thee..... 'World Famous'.....'Never Been Done Before'......'Probable Multiple World Record Holding'.......'3 peat'........'Back 2 Back 2 Back' Aces!!!! ...is held by yours truly courtesy of the 'Harry Putter' at Reed Canal....16, 17 & 18. 4 others in the group all in Fifty-One. This amazing feat quickly changed policy at Reed to a Twenty-One park.....bunch a wuss-stangs!!!! lmao
I have a friend who has a private home course in NorCal. I have played it only three times. The first time I played I aced the 250' long hole #1. The second time I played, I aced the 180' hole #18. The third time I played it, I aced Hole #1 and then hole #18 during the same round. So, after playing this course 3 times I have 4 aces on the same two holes....
wunderbar
Wunderbar, wunderbar ist die Nacht so sternenklar...! Remember that one?
My first ace was awesome, but I didn't see it. It was at hole #1 at Frisco, Colorado. The pin was behind a tree. The shot is downhill and then to the right, so I threw a forehand X-clone. My buddy turned to me and said, "You hit it." I ran down to the basket to see for myself. My second ace was during local league and got me $300. I was playing with a couple of good players. The guy before me threw right at the hole with a putter. He just missed the basket. I stepped up and threw a little forehand Banshee shot around a tree and in the hole. He said that I stole his Scrilla. The best ace that I saw was huge (about 450 feet). This guy is the same guy previously mentioned. We were playing league, but since there was only a few of us, nobody had bothered to put in for the ace pool. He is a lefty, so he threw a huge bomb over the trees and it came down, skipped once and got all chains. Unbelievable.
I've played Frisco many times, and that is a great ace run with a good forehand! Nice Work!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968