www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

does anybody have any good ace stories?

Tags: aces

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate aces, that's why i haven't thrown any..... holy shitpie batman, you've aced every hole on an 18 hole course? that may be a record i wonder. i have none, you have 35, i hate your face,... not really, but....dang, c'mon disc gods, have some mercy on me!!!! ...please??
and were these aces played in a round, or just running at em till you hit em?? that might make a difference on my degree of hate for you, lol
I actually only have 12 out of 18. I still need holes 10, 13, 14 ,16, 17 and 18
oh, my bad..., misread it. looked like at first you had every hole listed. i see now. still pretty damn awesome!!
and played in a round or running at em till you hit them?
All played in a round of 18 holes.....
I got a 80 dollar ace at doubles tonight on my home course in burlington and won first place...3rd money ace this year 300 bucks so far!
ALMOST, I called it on hole 10 at Eagle Country today and hit the chains. So close to sticking. Maybe next time.
Our ace pool is around 80 too, I plan on nailing it this Monday!
There is no such thing as a bad ace story.
We are on our last hole at Riverbend Park, Oroville CA yesterday. I am second up on the tee. As I am in the process of throwing my friends yells at me to watch out for some walkers coming up around a blind corner, down where the basket is.... Too late, I released the disc already. But after seeing it leave my hand, I say: "Don't worry about it, it won't hit them, it's in the basket" a second later as we see the ladies neck's turning to watch a disc fly by their head as they cleared the corner, we here the chains and it was in fact in the basket...
This kid who is young, learning and getting better all of the time hit one towards the end of our league season (the week before it ended). The pin position is a new one and it can be used for either hole #1 or hole #18. It is basically up a small hill from the tee and over a long plateau to the pin. He had no idea that it went in. We were playing hole #2 so the pin that he hit was up a small hill and to the right from us. We just heard him yelling when we got close. Nobody had seen it go in but there it was. Later we found one person who said they saw it go in. Not one that I would have expected to get aced and definitely not by him. But I gave him a big congratulations.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968