www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So apparentlly innova has a new roc coming out called a roc+, from what i have been able to find it is like a retooled rancho roc, so more towards the overstable side. I tried to get one but where i found them had onlt like 22 or something and were sold out. My question is has anybody else heard of these, have any details or where to get a proto type/test one of these? Also do we really need another roc? arent there already like 3 different rocs in 6 types of plastic not to metion discs already close to a roc like a skeeter or cro? And why doesnt innova call it something else? are they worried they cant sell anything not called a roc?

Tags: prototype, roc, roc+, run, test

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And the c-r-o is just r-o-c scrambled up a bit. I've not heard of this new disc, but I admit I love my rocs and it intrigues me, so I guess it's just good marketing.

i want one of these!
Since you are on the CRO and ROC dont forget the ORC! by the way, I love my ROCs but only throw flat top ching rocs???
That only leaves the COR, RCO and OCR. Some of the dx rocs I've purchased have been extremely flat. This is one time I like walmart for disc golf because they have a bunch of them to look through for the level of dome I like (not actually the flat ones, but not the mega dome ones either). Springfield disc golf club also sells the "Flat Top" rocs on their website. http://discgolfclub.org/proshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&am... if you didn't already know.
I did see this on Hero's site.

Japan Open Demon Mask meets BRAND New Roc+ Mold$19.99

These discs are TEST RUN, PRE-PRODUCTION.

Only 39 discs were produced.

The ROC+ will debut in R-Pro and Star plastic in the 2010 season. Collectors will notice a NEW ENGRAVING on the bottom side of the flight plate. Be the first on the block to throw the ROC+.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968