www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What kind of disc golf bag do you have, and what straps...I would like to know by popular what brand is most popular....

I hava a lightning compitition bag with golfpak straps...

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DPS (Disc Player Sports) bag. Looking to get quad straps for it, but right now have a regular gel strap.
innova competition with quads (my caddy uses the quads, I prefer the single strap!)
i have a fade tourney bag and love it and i have phoenix straps i got used that are real nice
I have the big PDGA bag with Quad Shocks, it was a christmas present a few years ago and I love it. The only complaint I have about it is that both drink holders are on the same side, other then that its perfect for and more affordable than some of the top tier bags out there.
I got Rev Carolina Bag with black Phoenix quad shocks.
=)
Attachments:
I've got the same setup myself
Innova Competition bag with Innova Quads
I have the Revo Carolina Bag with Phenix Quad Straps.

Yes the opening is small but if you take out the structure it works out amazing!
I made a little bottom piece out of some cardboard and duct taped it to "seal" it closed. It has been amazing!

The bag is one amazing bag!
Gorilla Boy, Squirrell Monkey

Phenix Quad Shocks
so i see that Rev. bags are quite popular
Well for quite some time they were the best out there, but you also didn't have that many bags to compete with. I guess if you only carry approx 15 or so discs it would still be the bag of choice, but all my friends that have one. End up puting more discs in their side compartments. If you carry more than 15 discs, give me Latitude's Pro bag.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968