www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

how does the wasp compare to a kc roc in a slight headwind?, i cant seem to control my kc roc in this wind it just turns over

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the wasp is more overstable than a roc
My Original Wasp , does fly different than my Newest Version.
Closest thing I have now to a Original Flat Top Z - Wasp is the Z- Drone !!!
I've heard some people compare a Wasp to a KC Pro Roc for stability...I guess they're similar, but I think that Wasp is a tad more overstable. If you're looking for a pig in the wind then the Drone - like others have said - is a great disc for that. I honestly throw all three of these discs and love them, they're a staple in my bag.
i think im gonna pick up a wasp and a drone and work with both of them
I have a Photon Wasp in the Night Golf arsenal....very close to a KC Roc ....almost spooky
Good idea, maybe you can sell that kc roc and use some of that money towards the purchase :) If you need something less stable than the wasp the buzzz is where its at!
Just pulled out a new KC Pro Roc 175g and a brand new Z- Wasp 174g and threw them into a mild headwind. The KC was more overstable consistently, but I still think the Z wasp would be more overstable as it will hold it longer because of the plastic difference.
I think when they made the wasp it was to compete with the roc...get a flat top one like everyone has said and it will fight the wind. The FlX Drone and Z Drone are both crazy overstable...you will definitely get more "D" out of the wasp...although you should pick up a drone too just because they are great to have as well...it's all about "The Hive"
Hyzer flip!!! The stronger the wind the more Hyzer it takes. You wont get the distance out of a drone that you get from your roc.
i just got the wasp,man am i impressed.this is a very reliable disc imo faster and more stable than the roc.i love this disc
I love my wasp. I have a first run esp and its great on drives out to 300 with or without the wind.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968