www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Got Michael Jordan syndrome?
CTP for a buck? $kin$ $.50 a hole? $1 $5 Overall $5 Mystery $kin$ $Side Bet? Wolf?
Sound Familiar?
Are you unable to play disc golf unless there is money on the line?
This is not Disc Golf Gamblers Anonymous... just an opportunity to expand upon what goes on at the disc golf course.
Have any new games? Can you explain it?
A lot of these games push you to putt harder (run putts you normally don't. Helping you to understand you abilities that you would not normally would not find out about under 'normal' conditions..)

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gambling is fun when it involves my skill, I have total control - I play well I win and if not then I lose!

In Boise will play a game called 1-1-1: $1 for the best score on the front side (each person puts their $1 in and the best score takes the pot), $1 for best score on the back, and a buck for the best score overall. $3 is the most anyone can lose, but the winner can take $12 ($9 winnings, $3 of $12 was theirs to begin with). You have to make sure to take note of the scores at the turn as to keep the best scores separate.

On a personal note, I won my first $5 playing 1-1-1 last week in the wind.

I also have a bet with a fellow golfer involving $20 and typing etiquette (he gets to keep typing in all caps if he wins) for the best score at an upcoming tourney.

Jordan
A chicken foot is a bit of magic a person would do behind some who is putting, In hopes the person putting misses..........It kinda looks like the move karate kid used to win his final match. (the Crane?).

Next lesson How to remove the chicken foot hex.....LOL
Sounds a little bird-brained, is this a local cajun thing?
Bird Brained----LOL

It's just silliness------until someone does it to you.
When playing with my buddies we do 5$ aces(5$ payout to all in group for black ace), and dollar a hole, win the hole..get a dollar, lose..lose a dollar..by the end of most games payouts are usually under 10$ for an 18 hole game, unless you womp your buddies.
another thing I have done in the past is difference between scores, you come out with a -3 say and your buddy with a +2, you won 5$, gets you to up your game(don't recommend this method if you know you will always win/lose, only use it when skills lvls are close.
That game is called Nasau.
Isn't a black ace when you are in the fairway and hit an ace on another hole that you are not playing?????
a black ace is when you tee off on a hole and get it in the wrong basket
When the Nasau bet is one dollar it is called Chicken Golf. Buck, Buck, Buck
dollar, dollar, dollar

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968