www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im about to buy my first Roc but Im not a beginner. I have been throwing Core for some time now and love it but i want to try the Roc.

Whats the diffrent between the Star Roc and the Pro Roc? I preffer the Star plastic.
Which Roc is the best and why?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

star will hold line for forever
it will also fly the same each throw for a long time

this is a 180g glow roc,a great disc,also classic roc is another good one,the one with the bird print on the disc
Might just go for the Star Roc then. Thanks!
I have a Star roc that's a couple of years old don't like it much it's to flippy and flies like a coyote ,I have a pro and use it a lot it's not flippy and flies dead straight ,I also carry a gator for over stable shots and a very beat glow roc of turnover shots .
different discs fly different for different people
Spend the money and get a KC 11x
mine star roc is a san cfr one not the newer star run ones
I suggest you also look or handle both the Roc and Roc+. At this time I throw a Star Roc+, because I like the way it feels over the standard Roc. As far as which is better, that's tough to say. Before the Roc+ came along. I liked the Champ Roc in the Rancho mold, but it seems the most popular is the Pro San Marino Roc's. That's if you can find one, but I think they do make them from time to time as CFR discs. But I could be wrong on that, since I'm not an uber Roc junkie lol!
personally, its the DX Roc or nothing...I like my Rocs beat up in all three molds--Rancho, San Marino, Ontario...
Try different weights too !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968