www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im about to buy my first Roc but Im not a beginner. I have been throwing Core for some time now and love it but i want to try the Roc.

Whats the diffrent between the Star Roc and the Pro Roc? I preffer the Star plastic.
Which Roc is the best and why?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

star will hold line for forever
it will also fly the same each throw for a long time

this is a 180g glow roc,a great disc,also classic roc is another good one,the one with the bird print on the disc
Might just go for the Star Roc then. Thanks!
I have a Star roc that's a couple of years old don't like it much it's to flippy and flies like a coyote ,I have a pro and use it a lot it's not flippy and flies dead straight ,I also carry a gator for over stable shots and a very beat glow roc of turnover shots .
different discs fly different for different people
Spend the money and get a KC 11x
mine star roc is a san cfr one not the newer star run ones
I suggest you also look or handle both the Roc and Roc+. At this time I throw a Star Roc+, because I like the way it feels over the standard Roc. As far as which is better, that's tough to say. Before the Roc+ came along. I liked the Champ Roc in the Rancho mold, but it seems the most popular is the Pro San Marino Roc's. That's if you can find one, but I think they do make them from time to time as CFR discs. But I could be wrong on that, since I'm not an uber Roc junkie lol!
personally, its the DX Roc or nothing...I like my Rocs beat up in all three molds--Rancho, San Marino, Ontario...
Try different weights too !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968