www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is everybodys thoughts on bags

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lots of great bags out there, I like Fade the best myself... as good as other bags and better price! They also stand behind their bags 100% Great Bags and Great People to deal with!
i've used various sized Innova bags my self depending on how many discs i need for a certain course for the last several years, and love them. the sport keeps growing and more companies are developing bags, with all sorts of designs. exciting times in the world of disc golf these days.
A soft sided cooler will work great as a starter bag. I had a couple laying around the house that I converted. They'll hold 10 - 12 Discs and are a lot cheaper then starter bags. However, I now have out grown the starter bag and have bought Fade tournament bags for Christmas presents for my boys and myself. Now I just have to hold out til Christmas. Then the coolers can go back to carring drinks.
OGIO, makes backpack and sling style bags that actually have soft-sided coolers built in to the bottom of the bag. very cool bags.
I got a lightning large bag and it works pretty good.
Paper or plastic?

I actually just use a mountain biking messenger bag. I only carry nine discs so it works pretty well. Room for everything I need in there.
ive seen a lot of plastic bags on the courses latley,new players
www.gripEQ.com

Best Bag Ever!! Seriously.
FYI, talked to Justin today and the web site/sales. Will not be up and fully running until mid. November (approx), but the bag sounds sweet! Just might have to add ANOTHER bag to the others ;)

P.S. If and when I get the bag I'll have some for sale!lol!
You get what you pay for!!
That works for some things, but not all! Higher price does not mean better...
Likewise on the many bags,Fade Crunch and Tourney were my choice however.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968