www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

haha. trying to keep up with where he is heading. it would be cool to get a chance to hit a course in dallas when/if he heads thru this way ( which he should!! we have some great courses!)
anyways..anyone else keeping track and gonna try and play a round with him on his travels?

and any stories from anyone that HAS had a chance to play a round with him on this journey so far ?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eric,

Where is Dallas do you live? I live in North Dallas, almost equidistant from Greenbelt and BB, and I work about 2 mi from Crawford Park.
I live right down from BB.owen at Northwest Hwy and Plano road.
I am gonna fine Ben..oh wait I just did!!
I played Warren, Stuebenville Ohio today, Pittsburgh PA on the agenda tomorrow!
is Dallas on the Itinerary ?
It's gotta be, but if I was him, I would stay above 40 degrees north latitude for as long as I could before heading south.
I have been to Dallas, and swore never to return after my bag was stolen in Dallas!
I played most of their courses there already, too.
Currently in Delaware..
Actually, there's only 2 courses in the city of Dallas, so you can still come and play a ton of courses, many of them new.

You _are_ planning on coming to the North Texas area sometime, aren't you?

ps Say Hi to your dad from me.
sorry to hear that, but there are idiots/thieves everywhere. just because dallas killed a president doesnt mean we are all bad!! :)
but seriously, that does suck. I can handle losing a disc sometimes and rarely having anyone call me,well,almost never. but a whole BAG?! damn!
word up!! we laready had like 13 or so courses in the DFW area, then just got the rockwall course..which is huge and awesome!! and the Lester lorch/cedar hills twin 18 hole course are only a few years old..right ? and those are awesome too!!!
Hey Jaysus
wow that sucks, how'd it happen? I just played a course with so much ivy i'm going to update the guide to warn people, lol.
Found a disc today, other than that today sucked, but not as bad as breaking a toe.
fine me at sedgley in philly at 12:30 ish on tuesday may 6th
Ben's working on compiling a list of those who are eligible, for us. Then we'll run a random number generator :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968