www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just wanted to see what pet peeves some people have while out on the course. (Its your time to vent, Just let it out)

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, let's see. Played hole #5 short the other day and get up to the basket and there is a huge pile of fresh dog crap right next to the basket. Really people. I think that they did it on purpose. Why wouldn't you pull your dog away when you know that people will be walking right there. That pile was just waiting for someone to drop their disc in close to the basket. That kind of s#!t (literally) makes me want to rip somebody's head off.

The other thing is trash. We have trash cans all over the course yet you will find water bottles and beer cans tucked into trees and bushes. If you hide it does it mean that you weren't a lousy lazy slob? I commented the other day that I thought that the course was looking fairly clean only to go out yesterday and find a bunch of trash. I want to find those people and take my kitchen trash to their house and dump it in their living room. Along with a good helping of dog crap!
Folks who do not clean up after their Pet !!! Or themselves !!!
I cannot stand someone chowing on candy and just tossing the wrappers as they walk along trowing 20 discs at each hole with no respect for the course or other golfers. I really cant stand when you approach a basket and 5 or 6 people are breakin up their weed on a disc on top of the basket. I want to be able to take my son discgolfing and not have to worry about explaining to him what those dudes were doing. Not to mention, I hate the amount of empty beer cans on the course. I really cant imagine what goes through the heads of these guys/gals, when they just toss their empties on the ground and keep on going..................please have some RESPECT. Both are courses are on school property and at any time the school could just decide that they have had enough of our DISRESPECT and tell us to get lost.......it will happen eventually of these things are not corrected.
Thats why you house smells like poo then eh...........
then leave your dog at home or make sure it shits before you leave. you'll change your thinking the 1st time you pick your disc up out of a bid pile of dog shit on the course.
If you are going to smoke pot then show some discretion. If you are going to drink beer then pick up after yourself. I'm not your mama and if I was I'd break my foot off in your ass!
Dog Poop Smashed on the Teepad !!! Or left by someones foot print !!
lol, happened yesterday. This dog walked its owner in a circle three times.
True, there's A-LOT of stuff on here that people who are new to the sport might do accidentally while learning the sport. I guess this is the forum to vent those things that bug you when you'd many times bite your tongue on the course. At least here in Sarasota FL, I've noticed that our courses are located in parks which have many other uses. I feel fortunate that baskets and Tee Pads have been allowed to have been installed in amongst all of the other park scenery. I think as someone who is new to the sport, one of my pet peeves will be people who take the same elitist attitude towards fellow golfers (some of them new) involved a great sport, accessible to all, that the elitist country club golfers take to those who can't afford the club membership, golf clubs, Caddy etc.
Dog shit anywhere on the course. Trees broken down by idiots who suck at disc golf.
Slow play--if I wanted to spend four hours playing golf,I'd play real golf--I hate slow play! Throw the damned disc already!
I did almost have my TL land in a steamer last Saturday, and I was totally unprepared to have handled it. I did warn the group behind me of where it was.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968