for me it is when people get mad and kick and curse like little babys and then keep getting mad becuase they try stuff that they dont normally dont do.
becuase it destacts me when people get angry for no reason
just calm down and stick to what you know
i did that today and acutally won my first tourny today
1. letting groups play thru while you're still playing the hole.
2. not having perfect change for a monthly, I'm not a bank.
3. leaving the side pockets on your bag unzipped all the time.
4. when your towel hangs on the outside of your bag so that it drags in the dirt.
5. ending/shortening club work days so you can get your round in.
Litter: the simple concept that if you can carry a 32.oz (2 lb!!) bottle of gatorade ONTO a course, i.e. have room for it and can physically carry it, shouldn't it be easier to carry OFF the course empty and crushed, weighing 1/10th lb.?
My pet peeve is the people who are throwing good (or even extremely bad) and they constantly talk/complain about their own throwing.
When clearly this person does not care about your shot, why would anyone want to hear about theirs..?
My Pet Peeves are when people disRESPECT the course buy leavin there trash everywhere if u pack it in then pack it out cig butts included! From a Smoker & a Drinker.People that don't know thier distances u out me out what u can't tell? Clearly u r out!!!!!!Just because u drove it further DOES NOT mean u r closer to the basket!Closest to the basket is the line,!! Thank JEN SMITH not furthest from the tee pad OH don't forget people that do not know how to count