www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just wanted to see what pet peeves some people have while out on the course. (Its your time to vent, Just let it out)

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i find it kuinda stupid and immature to even speak of illegal substances on here...time and a place...im sure people wouldnt like it if i shot up black tar heroin before or after the tourneyjust my opinion..lol
i find it kuinda stupid and immature to even speak of illegal substances on here...time and a place...im sure people wouldnt like it if i shot up black tar heroin before or after the tourneyjust my opinion..lol
common courtesy. dont talk when someone is on the pad. half the people play for a break from everyday drama. leave that crap at home. relax and play for the sport and all that comes with it.
I agree, I love to play for the relaxation and to hang out with friends.
Wow,

I might try a little relaxation, I can think of a few ways to relax in Gville.

and I strongly believe GG will be the youngest person to win the USDGC...
...so any chance you get to see him throw more shots is a gift.

and if all else fails, Ball Golf might be a better fit.
I have my own, and frankly, I play disc golf to get a break from them now and then! I totally feel your pain.
Here we go....

1. Courses that don't offer recycling. I realize this might just be a fantasy....
2. Broken glass - not that im going to play barefoot, but believe me, people do
3. Walkers - especially the ones that decide to stop and look at a pretty tree right infront of you after you let them go through
4. Excessive noise - there is no reason to yell about everything the whole time
5. Grunting during throws - sometimes it's ok....but this is not tennis folks! (ok, I'm petty about this one)
6. vandalism
7. People who don't call you when they find your disc. I leave 2 messages over a week span if I find someones.
8. large slow groups - it seems the larger the group the less likely to let someone go through.....I don't get this
9. Loud cellphone rings during throw - It happens to the best of us, but it still sucks
. Grunting during throws - sometimes it's ok....but this is not tennis folks! (ok, I'm petty about this one)

We dont do it on purpose most of the time. Are you perfectly silent when chanelling energy into "other parts of your body" besides your throwing arm?
Bahahahahahaha!!!!
i hate it when u get to a tee pad and find that some one has smashed a glass bottle on it. theres no need for that exspecially when (at my course) theres garbage cans at almost every tee pad. if u wanna be imature and break that bottle then just break it inside the garbage can!!!
Impatient players. If you are CTP then stay behind the shooter. I have a friend that is a great disc golfer but he plays ahead of everybody every time. I have gotten use to it but it can break my focus in a serious round. I wish for his sake that he could relax. Hey, I threw the best shot so I can chill and watch my buddies throw and relax. he can't do that.
or the people who let their dogs poo on the course and leave it for someone to step in, happen way too often...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968