www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just wanted to see what pet peeves some people have while out on the course. (Its your time to vent, Just let it out)

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL. Good start, but I think you might be holding back some on the list.
hahahahahaha!!! good list!
Very Funny Stuff!

Hey! I've played with that guy DICK!
Good Times!!!!!
Wow,

I might try a little relaxation, I can think of a few ways to relax in Gville.

and I strongly believe GG will be the youngest person to win the USDGC...
...so any chance you get to see him throw more shots is a gift.

and if all else fails, Ball Golf might be a better fit.
of course he left some things off the list talking about those things will get half of us kicked off the site lol =)-
I really get peeved when groups jump in front of us when we are putting out on 9 and then Hold us up....
Besides alot of the ones you guys have mentioned I have a different one. Why in tournaments do the woman always have to play with the kids. They are not even my kids they are brought by the guys who are playing so why in the heck do I have to watch them. I don't mind once in awhile because that is how the cards fall but every time gets on my nerves. There are only a few woman that play in the tournaments around here and we have to ask the guys in charge to please not put them with us for every round. I do have to admit that the kids that play with us are all good kids but if I wanted to be around them all day I would have my own!!
I have my own, and frankly, I play disc golf to get a break from them now and then! I totally feel your pain.
i find it kuinda stupid and immature to even speak of illegal substances on here...time and a place...im sure people wouldnt like it if i shot up black tar heroin before or after the tourneyjust my opinion..lol
i find it kuinda stupid and immature to even speak of illegal substances on here...time and a place...im sure people wouldnt like it if i shot up black tar heroin before or after the tourneyjust my opinion..lol
common courtesy. dont talk when someone is on the pad. half the people play for a break from everyday drama. leave that crap at home. relax and play for the sport and all that comes with it.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968