www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just wanted to see what pet peeves some people have while out on the course. (Its your time to vent, Just let it out)

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I generally dislike people throwing up on me in any situation. When my children were infants it was understandable, but for adults it is inexcuseable! ;)
Aside from the trash the butts cause, here in SoCal smoking on the course is a fire hazaed. Our local course is covered with dried-out grass, just waiting for a spark!
Twelvesomes...
1. letting groups play thru while you're still playing the hole.
2. not having perfect change for a monthly, I'm not a bank.
3. leaving the side pockets on your bag unzipped all the time.
4. when your towel hangs on the outside of your bag so that it drags in the dirt.
5. ending/shortening club work days so you can get your round in.
people who play through and throw those multiple shots when playing through
if you quit to save your rating, then your rating is not accurate of how you play, and is therefore false and completely irrelevant, isnt it?
Litter: the simple concept that if you can carry a 32.oz (2 lb!!) bottle of gatorade ONTO a course, i.e. have room for it and can physically carry it, shouldn't it be easier to carry OFF the course empty and crushed, weighing 1/10th lb.?
My pet peeve is the people who are throwing good (or even extremely bad) and they constantly talk/complain about their own throwing.
When clearly this person does not care about your shot, why would anyone want to hear about theirs..?
I know its not an "on the course" peeve, but I really think the PDGA page should have a 'links' section to sites like this :)
My Pet Peeves are when people disRESPECT the course buy leavin there trash everywhere if u pack it in then pack it out cig butts included! From a Smoker & a Drinker.People that don't know thier distances u out me out what u can't tell? Clearly u r out!!!!!!Just because u drove it further DOES NOT mean u r closer to the basket!Closest to the basket is the line,!! Thank JEN SMITH not furthest from the tee pad OH don't forget people that do not know how to count
Graffiti, i don't wanna see your bad artwork, or your good artwork for that matter all over tables. benches tee pads and trash cans.
not in order
1. Litter - cig butts included
2. Big groups - ones that don't let small groups by are the worst
3. Disrespectfull people
4. Theves - Discs and Baskets
5. Dog poop - nothing worse than a fresh steamer on your shoe
6. Graffiti

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968