www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just wanted to see what pet peeves some people have while out on the course. (Its your time to vent, Just let it out)

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your going to bring your pet peeve to the course...please, please, please pick up after your peeve!!! ... nobody wants to step in a big pile of peeve......poop!

...just lightening it up a bit.
Those freaking zippers.......Kill'em all, I say!!!
....For the love of God...and all things holy. Please clean up after your peeve!!!
I feel you there. People should at least consider starting their twelvesomes in the middle of the course to clear congestion off of the first hole.
good point. I think I can use a lot of the benches on our local courses to explain anatomy, birds and the bees to my son someday. If you're going to draw pictures... they should at least be funny.
people who throw a disc with no thought to it because they only are caring about the 40oz they brought with them
Evan, you've been to Daytona?
local pet peeves
1. Bums on the course
2. People breaking branches after their throw goes wrong
3. Someone leaving thier panties on hole 7 at the redwoods (eeeewwwwwww gross)
Somebody took a chainsaw to a couple of holes at Dolese Park (OKC) and "modified" them so they'd play easier. Yeah, we've all got our special trees that reach out and knock our discs down but that's part of the game, d@mmit! So hey, doodz, if you don't have the skill to throw, then go practice! Don't take it out on the course!
Sorry dude i used to do that every time i played disc. i got tired of wieghing down my self with other peoples trash . I came to play disc golf not cleap up a frigging park. If your mama dosent play disc golf then you better pick up after yourself. . I dont drink pop or beer out on the course . i have used the same jug for my tea or water for over two years. i quit smoking. and rarly ever eat any thing while playing disc. i don't bring or leave trash so I'm not hauling any more out with me.
Well, I play disc golf, and if I ever caught my sons littering on the course I'd kick their @$$, I'm out thier to escape my worries, not clean up after my family! Really though, sounds like you've kicked some bad habits, way to go!
Militant Anti-Smokers!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968