not in order
1. Litter - cig butts included
2. Big groups - ones that don't let small groups by are the worst
3. Disrespectfull people
4. Theves - Discs and Baskets
5. Dog poop - nothing worse than a fresh steamer on your shoe
Somebody took a chainsaw to a couple of holes at Dolese Park (OKC) and "modified" them so they'd play easier. Yeah, we've all got our special trees that reach out and knock our discs down but that's part of the game, d@mmit! So hey, doodz, if you don't have the skill to throw, then go practice! Don't take it out on the course!
(BTW....whenever I type "people" or "someone", assume I want to type a-hole.)
- When someone obseses about what disc you are throwing for the shot at hand
- When someone obsesses about what weight you are throwing
- When someone throws only one brand of discs, just becuase they are too ignorant to appreciate variety
- When someone has too much pride to admit that their lie is actually the farthest one out
- When you are on the bottom card (yeah i know) and nobody shuts up about rules and regulations the whold round.
- When people go on www.discgolfreview.com, and put down all their personal info, and proceed to exaggerate about how far they can throw 500-550, and talk about how "flippy" and "understable" a brand new t-rex, max, xcaliber, monster, firebird can be. We all know that those discs arent flippy. WTH?
- When someone cant wait for you to get your putter out of the basket when everyone is practicing and you get nailed by a 50 foot put in the arm. Then the person laughs like "oops, ha ha my bad". F YOU.
- When I get paired up with Lloyd. He is a great player, I am decent, but together, WE SUCK. Just downright incompatible. Good thing we are not both gay and attracted to eachother.
- When crackheads sell your disc back for about the same price you payed new.
- When GG is oddman in doubles
- When the leaves on the trees are not moving, but once you throw, it's a cat-5 hurricane
- When people intentionally screw up the rest of the handicapp match because they realize they have no chance at winning.
- The guy I played the redhawk amateur with. He is a DICK.