The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf
COMMON COURSE COURTESY VIOLATIONS
1. littering, in this order, glass bottles, cig butts, cans, plastic etc.
2. noise or movement in your line of sight during your shot process
3. throwing out of turn, esp. putting
4. inability to count your strokes, or as we call it trying to pencil whip
5. the group behind you driving the hole before you finish
I must sound like I'm hard to play a round with but I rarely complain with the exception of when it becomes obnoxious, then I will break out my courtesy card and read it to you and your group, lol