www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just wanted to see what pet peeves some people have while out on the course. (Its your time to vent, Just let it out)

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People who walk their dogs off a leash backwards through the holes on the course even when they know what you are doing. There is one German Lady at Maximo and and Old man at Coachman. They seem to thrive on the negative attention.
The old man at Coachman called the cops one day and told them that people were throwing frisbees at him. The cops told him not to walk his dog backwards through the disc golf course, get a leash, and pick up after the dog. Ever call the cops to complain and Bust yourself ?!?!
i can attest that my dog has better manners on the course than some golfers i see and ha i never leash her so lighten up
maybe you should ask to play through .most people out working on their game arent in a hurry and have no problem letting you play through
my biggest peeve is someone has gone and left a bunch of nature around!!! the other day i threw my star tl on a beautiful gentle hyser on course to park next to the basket when it hit a branch on a tree that was left carelessly on the fairway.i've notice that all my favorite course are littered with trees and roots not to metion all the damn bushes .how many have had hundreds of shots ruined by a millimeter thin branch that cant be seen on a tree left on the course. thought id throw some humor in here.
It really bothers me that people will not clean up after thier dog takes a very large dump right in front of the tee box.
People that play tournaments and have no idea what any of the rules are. Especially, standing on their disc and as they rock back and forth and the disc looks like its pulling a wheelie. FOOT FAULT! I also hate people who look at you crazy and think your an a-hole because you call them on a rule violation. It is a competition, right? Even tho we are only playing for plastic, we are still competing.
i absolutely refuse to pick up my dogs shit, i will never do it.
i dont know about the lower 48 but if your disc has ever landed in a fresh pile of moose or bear crap you'll be thankful that your disc slid through dog shit
my biggest pet peeve is people who throw temper tantrums during friendly casual rounds and ruin everyones good time
jerk
Yep, agree with you 100% on that one. My dog is never leashed, she minds her own buisness. Usually people come up to her cause they want to pet her. Everybody loves my dog. Also I take her early in the morning as courtesy to other players.
Do you mean finding someones disc and keeping it? Or, straight up stealing? Cause if you lose your disc and didnt put your name and a Valid phone number on it, its mine.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968