www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just wanted to see what pet peeves some people have while out on the course. (Its your time to vent, Just let it out)

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will start out. I don't like when someone is walking their dog and they walk right through the line of play. Then they stop and sit there and take their sweet time. I understand they may not know about the sport and know they are in the way, but it still bugs me sometime.
And specifically people who don’t have their dogs on leashes (usually in violation of leash laws).
i can attest that my dog has better manners on the course than some golfers i see and ha i never leash her so lighten up
Yep, agree with you 100% on that one. My dog is never leashed, she minds her own buisness. Usually people come up to her cause they want to pet her. Everybody loves my dog. Also I take her early in the morning as courtesy to other players.
lol, happened yesterday. This dog walked its owner in a circle three times.
people who throw up on you before you clear a hole when you are clearly visible :(
I generally dislike people throwing up on me in any situation. When my children were infants it was understandable, but for adults it is inexcuseable! ;)
freakin funny Alan!!!!!
People who are just horsing around and throwing multiple discs per lie and who don't let you play through. Even though they can clearly see you waiting patiently (usually) to throw.
people who play through and throw those multiple shots when playing through
maybe you should ask to play through .most people out working on their game arent in a hurry and have no problem letting you play through
People who smoke pot during leagues. I don't personally smoke the stuff and I don't care if anyone else does that's their business, but not during leagues. If were going to try to promote this sport to the general public then we have to make it appealing to all. Sorry, just my opinion.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968