www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am in the process of starting a disc golf hat company, and these are some of the logos I have so far (check attachment below). They will be located on the lower left side of the front panel of the hat. The name is hole one as you can see. If you could take a look and give me your thoughts and or suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks .

Tags: Hats

Views: 3

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the red one. I would make the disc a little rounder like the second green disc.

I'm not sure what you mean by "lower left side of the front panel of the hat" though. Do you mean that the design won't be centered on the front of the hat? I don't really like that idea. It seems out of balance.

I am really interested in a good disc golf hat. I’m considering replacing my current Snoopy hat with the Disc Player hat. I’m thinking that I’d like a nice elemental version of a basket. You know: fire, or ice, or electricity, or wind, etc. Would it be possible to do that and put your logo on the lower left side of the back of the hat?

Whatever you decide, you definitely need to offer a black version of it. Especially the elemental basket ones. The black would set off the designs very nicely. Any design really, unless it was really dark.
Im liking the green one, if you hat that in a stretch fit I would get one.

And i also like the idea of not having the logo in the center. I have a few custom hats that were made for me and had them put what i wanted off to the side.
I like the green. What software or program are you using for design?
I like the green one and the red one. I like the font used in these over the one at the top of the png file.

Here is another idea that I threw together. I didnt spend much time on the curved lines. I think they are supposed to represent the flight of the disc, so I was going for the look of the paths on the Innova chart.

I think this design would look really cool on the back of a hat if ya get my drift.

I am sure Cason is using Inkscape software. Free Open source vector graphic program. At least that is what I am using.
Attachments:
kind of cool. i've been searching for a hat to wear on the golf course. i think our UGA club team will be getting these

INNOVA ones are hard to come by.

a suggestion to you. try to incorporate a disc catcher or something that makes it clearer what the company is associated with.
I dont like either of the logos. You need something that says: "I dont care who they were made for I want one." But I heard those were for disc golfers? I dont care I want one that hat is tight!
bottom one let me know when you get them in I may add some to the store

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968