www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I want to dehumanize the person(s) who stole #7's basket and attempted the thievery of #6 @ Traverse City's beautiful Hickory Hills.

I am offering a $100 reward to the super sluthe that leads me to the recovery of the basket.

What a sad story, does the one who did this think that they will give that basket as much action as it got at it's home @ Hickory. What a loser...

I'm gonna print me out some reward sign's right now! Lets see if we can fix stupid.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow... that is just rediculous! prolly had fun dragging a big piece of concrete home eh?
don't bring the cops in..that way we can chop up the body and bury it
We just put them in and they weren't padlocked yet. They stole one and was working on a second but gave up.
I hate basket thieves......like they are actually going to practice putting.....yA RIGHT! these are the low lives that never practice and just wanted get wasted on the course.... good luck. my "work" course Water works in Ypsi is still missing a basket from december. drives me nuts every time I play it....never found the culprit.
well its playable again thanks to the generous donations from a few discgofers and a quick to ship Discraft.
Thanks everyone.
Still looking to get the old one returned.
Peace
art
I hope they stole the basket to modify it. Make it better. They will reappear in all their new glory.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968