www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my step daughter said to me
christmas day.I wish some one
make a disc golf game ror a wii

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got mine copy on Saturday it only has one course with everything not in the fairway being OB the disc are limited with only a driver a midrange and a putter but at least you can use your throwing motion so with all that being said its real fun at least for now
i saw adds for it, but kind of lame, its a three in one type game ,discgolf,volleyball, and one more cant rember, did look all that promising, as to what we all want it to be but its there
I got my copy of Wii Big Beach SPorts featuring Disc Golf. I thought I'd give it a few days to be fair.

As to Left righty question, you can set up either one. I set up backhand righty, you can flip the controller upside down to throw 2 finger.

It really does not matter though as the game does not account for hyzer and yaw "an-hyzer".

I guess the disc does tend to finish relative hyzer if you set up left or right (I tried both) , but the angle of release has no effect, and so the game suffers greatly from that aspect. You can tilt the disc up and down but that does little except effect distance.

If the hole has a dog leg, you throw your fist shot straight to the side of the fairway, then back across. You can not meaningfully curve the disc with angle (hyzer / yaw) , so the game is pretty dull if you're looking for anything serious.

If that's not enough, you can also not release late or early, so no shanks off of the tee, And, if you want the game to be any more unrealistic? For this reason you can't miss a putt?

Does that sound like any golf you've ever played?

It's not completely horrible, but lets hope for more from the next developer. I bet RockStar could do a good job of it.

To it's credit, the game has Bocci Ball & Cricket, so I finally learned how to play and score those sports.
Never miss a putt!!! Man, I wish my real game was like that. Is this the one that also has lawn darts in it? If so, I might give this a whirl when it goes under $30.
no lawn darts and it is all ready $30
The new Disc Golf game for the Wii platform, named "PDGA presents Disc Golf" is still in development, but should be released sometime after the MotionPlus sensors come out for the WiiMote(hopefully around the holiday season). We spoke with their Studio Director, Shayne Guiliano, about how the development and idea was started, when we might see the game released, and how they've worked to develop a game that both beginners and Pro's will enjoy...

You can see the full article at:
http://www.1000rated.com/?p=53

Enjoy!
Brian
Editor, www.1000rated.com
Big Beach Sports for the Wii has Disc golf I have not tried it yet but want to.
"Summer Sports: Paradise Island" has a disc golf game on it. Its not the greatest game ever, but when its pouring outside its a pretty good way to scratch the DG itch.
patrick,where do you find this game> ive looked for it on ebay and got butkus.

Patrick said:
There is a disc golf game for PC from Inovia
I got it from a friend of mind a few years ago... I have not seen another copy...
The game you want is called WII Big Beach Sports. It includes 18 holes of Disc Golf. It's fun on a rainy day. You play with the little WII people. Not huge on graphics, but you are able to throw tomohawks, hyzers, anhyzers, etc. It's fun
i just wish you could pick more than one driver, midrange and putter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968