www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the best basket available for a permanent course, not factoring in cost? What is the most durable?

Looking at baskets for a course in an urban park where vandalism may be an issue and need the heaviest duty baskets possible....

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd go with chainstar, it sounds better than a disc-atcher or a mach too. They are galvanized, very sturdy. No room for writing on them with spray paint or sharpies, etc.
Titans catch better than anything else I have seen and are made to be more durable than others.
I go with the Crackhead Killer 5000.HD digital wireless security camera $400.00.Electric anti-pullout tazer system with a full 5000 watts of knock down power $800.00.Machine gun turret with .50 caliber and infra-red tracking $1600.00.A pile of scumbags and having your disc golf course intact the next day ......PRICELESS!!!!
...Master the Possibilities!!!!
CHAINSTAR!
Installed them at Reed Canal Park, South Daytona, Florida.
They seem to catch everything!
what are the different price ranges for the Titan and the Chainstar, I sent Dave an email for pricing on nine Titans, no response at all
also, any contact info on the Chainstars?
I have a Chainstar, Holsten, and a Discatcher Sport. I would say that the best catching of the three is the Chainstar. The Hosten is the prettiest, and the DcatcherSport is very good with inner chains added (the best basket for the price).

I love the Titan baskets that I have played on. Very good catching baskets, and well made. I'm sure they are worth the price.

Discatcher Pro baskets are VERY nice. DGA baskets are great, and "classic".

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the pro baskets. Titan, Mach V, Chainstar and Discatcher are all very well made, and will last you a lifetime.

Titan has still not been submitted for PDGA approval.

I'd go Mach V with custom color powder coating and add optional number plate.
I do have a Mach V with custom color powder coating and optional number plate !! It's Candy Apple Blue !! Looks like it should be in a Auto show !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968