www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

June 2-6, I'll be in Chicago for a class... Any takers for a round up in the Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates area?

Unless there's some "Must play" course in the area worth driving to...(?) Let me know!

Tags: chicago, disc, golf, schaumburg

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Motorola? I'm here in Schaumburg for the next two weeks and they have doubles on Tues. Wed. and Thurs. here is the link to the site. http://www.midwestdiscgolf.com/Event08.htm

Nibs
there is a sweet ass course in round lake illinois. cant remember course name bbut it is on farfeild or fairveiw rd.in round lake illinois close by within hor of schaumburg. worth it . it is a well balanced course as far as terrain is considered.
did some research. i was bored it is call fairfeild park/and or fairfeild nature preserve. i checked and from hofmann estates to course aprox 45 min. (23.3 miles)
May just have to check that out!
ya i recommend it. home to the longest hole in illinois. and let me tell you it isnt any joke.longg as hell. you will nto regret going to this course. i dont live in ill anymore but it was my hometown course and man do i miss it.
Hey NIBS, thanks for the Dubs information... I drove down & played w/ a masters player named Mike - had a Great time in Lombard - nice course!

I also played a few rounds of 9 @ Elk Grove as well... Thanks!
Never made it to the Lombard park, Is that a nice course? I'm headed out there again on the 15th for 10 days. You never said what you were out for school for. were you at Motorola? Thats what I,m there 4! I played Oak brook central park, Shady Oaks in Streamwood, Clark Park in Elk Grove Village and Fairfield Park in Round Lake. There are tons more to play but limited Daylight after class lets out!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968