www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey, A buddy of mine and I bought a vinyl cutter recently. We're both avid disc golfers, so we made a website with some stickers. Check it out....let us know if you don't see what you're looking for, as we also do custom disc golf stickers.

Oh yeah, we're offering free shipping as a site launch special.

later!

Chad
DGstickers.com

Tags: DGstickers, Disc, Golf, Stickers, dg, stickers

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good stuff :)
Hell yeh, those are sweet, nice work
Do these only stick to windows, cuz I have a moped that I usually ride in the summer, and if it would stick to the side of that. I'd buy like 50. Okay, maybe 2, but you get where im coming from.
EXCELLENT work!

Is your cutter computerized or something? If so, do you take Photoshop files - say, used for custom disc prints in the past?
These stickers will stick to just about any non-porous substrate you can name. So yeah, these disc golf stickers will look sharp on your moped :)
Thanks!

We can take photoshop files, however these files have to be converted into illustrator paths. We do quite a bit of cut custom art for our customers.

Just email us what your looking to get cut and we'll be able to give you a quote.

Chad
DGstickers
You should put more of your work on the site, those are pretty cool. If there are any other funny ones I will probably put in an order of a couple or 3.
Hey guys, we're just letting you know that after today, 5/20/08, we're going to continue free US shipping, but raising our sticker rates by a mere 50¢.

International shipping is still and will continue to be at our cost.

So, get your orders in while the rates are still discounted! And a special thanks to everyone that checked us out and placed orders. You people roc!

Hunter
DGstickers
Original Disc Golf Stickers
Hey guys...vinyls look great. I will probably work on a few custom designs to send your way.
im looking for just a basket. roughly 4 inches tall.
Sounds great, just pop us an e-mail with your designs once they are ready. Read Chad's post above for information about file format and stuff. If you have any questions just let us know.

Hunter
DGstickers
Disc Golf Stickers for you
Very doable, pop us an e-mail. Oh, and I checked out your profile page, love the pictures in the snow!

Hunter
DGstickers
Custom Disc Golf Stickers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968