www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Well, it's on it's way but I don't think it's what we expected...but hey...it's better than nothing...right?

Links:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/bigbeachsports/index.html
http://www.thq.com/games/gameinfo.php?id=1324&upc=30162

Tags: nintendo, videogame, wii

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

eh. I'll rent it during a thunderstorm.
This will not be the end all disc golf game. I think that the PDGA will step up and give us what we want.
It's in the top of my Gamefly que.

I'll review when it comes out.
There is another disc golf game coming out for the Wii later this year. If you read the minutes of past PDGA Board Meetings (yes, I know, don't I have anything better to do...) you'll see references to presentations to the Board from the game developers. Prototype is supposed to be ready for display at Worlds.

Mark - I posted on my blog because it's much easier to post a picture in a blog than a Forum comment. Also, I wanted to be able to easily find the post, and I wanted the pic to be visible on the Clubhouse page (I thought it might generate some comments...boy was I wrong). I get lost trying to find things in the Forums here...

Rizbee, can you give me a link to those PDGA Board meeting minutes you're talking about? Very interested in any PDGA supported computer games. Thanks very much.
I have a Wii (& PS3). The Wii rocks, unlike any other gaming I've done.

I will not play the (ball) golf on it though, as it makes you look up at your shot when you swing which is already the number 1 bad habit every ball golfer has to break. This is not so bad for disc golf as you tend to look at your target (basket) and not the disc in DG.

The other problem is that the game input hinges on velocity, therefor it is not good at subtle actions. So whacking the ball off the tee is fine, but making a medium putt is very inconsistent.
The rest though is sick.

As to the DG on Wii I drive 2 finger, and therefor will set my Mii up Lefty, but I putt backhand (righty) How is that going to work?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968