www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We play Juel in Redmond on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with a few random trips to MLT, teeing off at 5:00pm.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

out. I need new shoes if I am going to play Juel.
HAHA

Don't want to get those pretty pink toes wet Nancy? =P
Hey, no kidding. Just go and buy some shoes, work a few hours on a Saturday and they are paid for.
And what is keeping Chris so busy that he can't DG?
I have new shoes. They were delivered to work today. Zappos is awesome. I ordered the shoes on thurs morning and they were delivered on friday. Free shipping FTW

Now I can play in the swamp again.
I talked to Tom. He is leaving for Colorado in a week. He plans on showing up to Juel on Tues. to walk the course with us and drink some beer.

Everyone should try to make it out to send him off.
Smokee
What's the status on the child?
No babies yet.

Since there are no signs of labor, I am going to throw at MLT @ 4:30 today on my way home. There is a chance she will be induced at her doctors appt tomorrow, so carpe diem and all that bullshit.
WOW! Induction sounds hardcore. I was just reading about it on the wiki.

"Postdate pregnancy, i.e. if the pregnancy has gone past the 42 week mark."

"Induced labour tends to be more intense and painful for the woman, often leading to the increased use of analgesics and other pain-relieving pharmaceuticals (Vernon, 2005). This cascade of intervention has been shown to lead to an increased likelihood of caesarean section delivery for the baby. (Roberts 2000). Inductions should only be undertaken for significant medical reasons, but some feel that doctors show increasing propensity toward induction simply for personal convenience or to relieve load on hospital facilities. "[Induction] enables doctors to practice daylight obstetrics," says Dr. Marsden Wagner, a neonatologist who served for 15 years as a director of women's and children's health in industrialized countries for the World Health Organization. "It means that as a doctor, I can come in at 9 a.m., give you the pill, and by 6 p.m. I've delivered a baby and am home having dinner."

Is Kimmy still going to work? How does She feel?
She is home now. Well kind of, yesterday she went for a 5 mile walk, then had lunch with her brother, then to the mall. So yeah, she is feeling fine. Today she is mad it is crappy out and has to work out in the gym haha

There are all kinds of different ways to induce labor, the one you described is using Pitocin, which she wants to avoid. The one they might do today is stripping or sweeping the membranes, so they separate the membranes from the uterus just a little bit to get the ball rolling.

We will know more after her afternoon appointment today.
Back on topic:

What trip to MLT would be complete without a couple of a-holes throwing at people 50 feet in front of them? When they got pissed the thrower said "Oh didn't see you there." I guess they didn't see me watch them walk up to the tee, see the people on the hole, wait for a couple minutes, then get impatient and throw.

MLT is a douche bag magnet.
damn! MLT was a pretty good course at one time. Now I guess the NOFX song is more truth than satire "the idiots are taking over".

We are running out of courses to play. Seatac is un-playable at the moment, MLT you risk losing a head, White river is in summer course layout and discs are very hard to find there.
Who's coming out today at Juel?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968