www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

wondering if anyone knows where you can get rubber tee pads at a reasonable price....... $3000 for (18) recycled rubber pads is not a fair deal... in my mind.... although petroleum is expensive right now...... any help would be great, THANKS

bob d

Tags: cheap, pads, rubber, tee

Views: 1164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bob, I'd be concerned with a "T" configuration since there would be extra risk for missteps where the mats meet. You could align two mats length-wise for longer holes where more run-up is anticipated. For shorter holes, maybe orient the two mats so the teeing area is wider but shallower for more lateral choice when run-up distance is minimal.

Bogey, how are those pads holding up after a year or two of play?

Joe
Try horse stall matts. They are 4x6 and 3/4 thick, they run around $35 each.
Thanks to all who have posted as this is a great resource for the mats. I was looking into some already and this gives me another avenue.
Joe,

The horse stall matts that we installed a year ago at Black Butte Lake are holding up extremely well. For $40 for a 4X6 rubber mat, I think it is the best bargain out there. They are a bit short at 6', but we have plans to double that length by installing a second mat on each tee. Also, turns out they are a bit slick when wet, so I plan on cleaning them up really well and applying sand with an aerosol glue prior to next rainy season.

I found ours at a local Feed & Tack store BTW

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968