www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Doesn't the PDGA want new members?
Wouldn't it be to their advantage to give up a FREE link to discgolfersR.us?
Believe this would be a gesture of good will!?
How many webpages are linked to go back to the PDGA? FOR FREE!
My website is (discplayersports.com, this one, any disc golf distributor is for FREE!)
Does the PDGA WANT MORE MEMBERS?
Do you believe this will help?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you saying that the PDGA wants to be paid for it's advertisement on other websites?
Huh!?!
He is asking us to ask the PDGA for a free DGRus link on the PDGA homepage or on the message board.
LOL......Duh!!!!!

pardon my Forrest Gump moment!!!!
THE PDGA charges ($) for a link on their website, to any other website. Don't you think that since there are more members at discgolfersR.us, a prominent force in disc golf, shouldn't the PDGA expand their horizons by giving up a FREE link to it?
This is the discussion.
If enough discglfersR.us members make the intiative, do you believe the PDGA would respond positively.
Count the links on the PDGA website, on every page, there is a different link charge on each page. Resulting in roughly a bit over a thousand dollars per each link. (Wish not to disclose the exact amount).
How many active PDGA members are there?
Not as many as here. (But there is NO FEE HERE).
Any questions?
Since this site is not a business, and not for charge or profit, like the ones that do have a link on pdga.com, there is always that.
Agree,
But is not the PDGA about growth?
Wouldn't it be advantageous to expand the PDGA to here, discgolfersR.us, to recruit what is so GREAT about the PDGA?
It's all about dps.
It's all about disc golf?
I see what your saying now, Since DGRUS is 'not for profit' the PDGA should allow a link for this site on their homepage...at no charge...it does make sense.

I have put a link to our DGRUS club page in the course directory.
We appreciate the thought, guys, and would love it if the PDGA linked to us. We've linked to them and promoted membership from our very first single Web page.

However, there are a lot of really good disc golf websites that would also probably love to have the PDGA link to them. And the use of "not for profit" in this discussion, so far, may be a little loose. We don't charge a membership fee and don't sell things. And we've definitely lost money, not made it. But I do hope to at some point find the time to set up a way to derive some revenues, probably by selling advertising.

The PDGA did once write about us and include a link in its email newsletter, which I very much appreciated. I could make a good argument that reciprocal links between the PDGA and DGRUS would be a very good thing, but it's very unlikely that it would fly. Maybe some day I can afford to purchase an ad on the PDGA website! Meanwhile, DGRUS is definitely a friend of the PDGA!

By Friday, the "badges" and "widgets" that we can provide - for you to use in MySpace, Facebook, etc., or perhaps in your "signature blocks" in PDGA DISCussion(?) will be very much enhanced. Hmm.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968