www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have found the xcaliber to be a really cool frisbee, and I am now curious and due to requests from some of the members here, decided to ask, how many have added these big dog discs to the bag and how many people see other "BIG dogs" throwing them in your area?

Tags: xcaliber

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one of these MAX's on steriods in my throwing stock...........I've found some uses for this disc, but I'm not very comfortable with it yet.
Very few in Daytona are throwing the Xcaliber disc. It is very very stable. Takes a big arm, with lots of snap to make it work the way it was designed for.
I went out and got a Star Xcaliber right away. Several of the people that I play with in my league also have one. I would recommend this disc to anyone that likes the Star Destroyer or the MAX.
I throw one in my bag when it's REALLY windy. I've found it very useful for shots that are downhill, long, and when I have to fight the wind. Other than that, I don't have the power to use it regularly, so it's only in those situations where I have it with me. One Star Wraith, and a Star Destroyer are always in my bag.

I used one on this shot at the St. Louis Open. Very windy day, very long hole, downhill. All the other players in my group had their discs blow off to the right into the trees. The Xcaliber held it's line and fought back to the center of the fairway (as you can see in the video). I was glad I had it in my bag.
i have one but i only use it in the wind
i have added an ecostar to my bag and i dont see it leaving anytime soon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968