www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wanted to let everyone know about www.discaroo.com which is a web site I built for all of us to trade discs. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Tags: disc, discaroo, trade

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just signed up for discaroo yesterday and it is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone with discs they don't throw.
Also, i was wondering what i should ask in exchange for a Champion Edition Valkyrie. Not as in a specific disc, but like a dollar amount or number of disc(2?). When i got it there was spray paint over the top so i used acetone on it and now you can only see the stamp when you tilt it in some light. The condition is good. I know some people are pretty crazy about CE plastic, but i don't know if the interest would be the same without the stamp. What do you think? Thanks
It Sucks! j/k. I am a member and a fan. Like the new look and feel too. I will say...Your site has been talked about on here for some time now.
Do some research on ebay for the prices.

Kerry said:
Also, i was wondering what i should ask in exchange for a Champion Edition Valkyrie. Not as in a specific disc, but like a dollar amount or number of disc(2?). When i got it there was spray paint over the top so i used acetone on it and now you can only see the stamp when you tilt it in some light. The condition is good. I know some people are pretty crazy about CE plastic, but i don't know if the interest would be the same without the stamp. What do you think? Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968