www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wanted to let everyone know about www.discaroo.com which is a web site I built for all of us to trade discs. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Tags: disc, discaroo, trade

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just signed up for discaroo yesterday and it is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone with discs they don't throw.
Also, i was wondering what i should ask in exchange for a Champion Edition Valkyrie. Not as in a specific disc, but like a dollar amount or number of disc(2?). When i got it there was spray paint over the top so i used acetone on it and now you can only see the stamp when you tilt it in some light. The condition is good. I know some people are pretty crazy about CE plastic, but i don't know if the interest would be the same without the stamp. What do you think? Thanks
It Sucks! j/k. I am a member and a fan. Like the new look and feel too. I will say...Your site has been talked about on here for some time now.
Do some research on ebay for the prices.

Kerry said:
Also, i was wondering what i should ask in exchange for a Champion Edition Valkyrie. Not as in a specific disc, but like a dollar amount or number of disc(2?). When i got it there was spray paint over the top so i used acetone on it and now you can only see the stamp when you tilt it in some light. The condition is good. I know some people are pretty crazy about CE plastic, but i don't know if the interest would be the same without the stamp. What do you think? Thanks

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968