www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wanted to let everyone know about www.discaroo.com which is a web site I built for all of us to trade discs. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Tags: disc, discaroo, trade

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am always interested in trades; it makes winter time interesting as I dont have anyone
that wants to play in the cold.
I as well have used the site, and both trades I made were easy and as the trader described. Make sure you put 6 stamps on 5 sends it back!!
Do you remember what weight and type of disc (i.e. putter or driver) that got returned? I haven't had this problem yet but am wondering if they catch things over 170g or if you maybe mailed a putter with only 5 stamps?
It was a 175 roc, and the guy that sent me a 180 element had his returned. Maybe it was the weight, but either way the total concept and experience was excellent
i just sent off an orc this morning im really diggin this site
Thanks for the info Anderton. I have updated the mailing FAQ accordingly.

Glad you like it Starhucker. It's been a lot of work but it's also rewarding doing something useful for everyone.
yeah i read alot about the 5 stamps comin back so i put 6 on regardless. is it something with the grams? because the postal service uses ounces and a disc is maybe 1.3 ounces
I think it's the weight. I remember when I was looking into postage that it was a close cut off for the 5 stamps. I have mailed probably 4 discs with only 5 but all of them were under 170. If I remember right there's also a height restriction that makes putters require more (along with their weight).
great site, I have traded about 5 discs so far - Great job

Steve Schlange, I was going to tell you, being the creator of the site, you might create a "Disc-a-Roo" Club to generate more trade flow, site visits.
discgoflersrus is ok with business and website clubs
Please go check out the changes if you haven't already. Hopefully they will be as exciting to you as they are to me.
sent a disc to Fargo yesterday from North Carolina thanks to the site. Love it.
I know this topic is a bit old but I just started using discaroo the past couple week's and would like to say that it's awesome, so you who are new to this site or disc golf check it out. It's a great way to trade disc's you don't use/like and a good way to pick up new disc's you want to try. I know this website has the flymart and that is great as well but there is nothing out there like discaroo!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968