it has on the bottom
innova-champion discs, inc
ontario, CA. 91761

patent # 4,568,297

thanks....

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DJ !! sup dude, hope your well and your games is good, if im not mistaken they have discontinued the champion classic roc, alot of people still like them though matter of fact there was someone posting ealier looking for one, they are not like real valuable like the regular champion rocs seam to be but still apearently sought after by some ttyl - dc

ps. - msg me with how your doing, long time no chat.
Man where ya been? Good to see that you are still alive as I have been wondering what happened to ya. How is the game and life? Let some of your old buds get the heads up. Good to see you on here again and Take Care DEEEEEEEEEJJJJJJJJAAAAAAYYYYY.
DC covered it, but they do still make the Classic Roc in Champion (CFR) occasionally. Discgolfvalues.com has/had some recently (has discgolfvalues.com been HACKED? I can't get to the site).

I have a couple of friends who swear by the Classic Roc. They use if for putting, approach and even drives. Personally, it doesn't fit my hand well, so I never really pursued learning it.
I just opened and started throwing one of my two 07 USDGC Champion Rocs, it's surprisingly understable for a Rancho mold and releases cleaner than the DXs I think.

If you have an Ontario you def want to hold onto it, but for the real info go to Dave Dunipace's page here on DGRUS. He invented it and holds the patent, he should be able to answer ALL your questions.

Throw on a pic next time, you knows hows we love to eyeball some plastic. And yes, you're still my hero....
Yes, DC covered it good.... and I believe it was me looking for Champ Classic Rocs...... I picked up about 4 of them... so I have a couple extras if your looking to do any trading.... I picked up two CFR Star Classic Rocs that I primaraly use now......
peace
bob d
haha glad your all happy to see me
thanks for the info
and bob im not looking for a trade but if you have any star XDs id'e be interested in buying pretty soon i was looking at them yesterday and there going for around $20 so yeah
if i could get a used one on the cheap that would be awesome

bill im still my hero too
sorry its been so long see immagration came and uhh you know the rest LOL!!!

i hope to be in the chat tomarrow evening so yall come say hi

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968