www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Daemon Stahlin and Mark Roberts tied for first. Both parred Hole 1, then Hole 17, then Hole 18, then Hole 1, then Hole 17 . . . then Roberts hit the two early guardian trees off Hole 18 tee while Stahlin up a good drive. Stahlin then had only to lay up for the easy three and wins the Am Nats title.

I thought people would like a view of the players package for this year. It included a stool, three towels, decal, personalized picture mini, and two discs. The amenities included 1 dinner, three breakfasts, and three lunches + Lizard Games!

Tags: 2008, USADGC

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you, sir... glad the weather let up
been watching those scores at work as well.....go Nick Beats!!!!
4:10 pm, Shelby Campbell also threw a 59; 8 cards still out on the course - mostly the players with the highest PDGA ratings.

However, it's starting to rain a bit and it looks like some nasty, nasty weather headed our way soon.
5:08, raining slightly but the nasty stuff is holding off. Two cards yet to come in. Four guys at 59, new ones are Woj and someone named Brian.
i stunk it up today but i plan to make a comeback tomorrow.
Hey, the TD, Todd White, has got his techie magic going at the official USADGC site. You can follow the scoring, and even click on a player's name and see hole-by-hole scoring.
You can click here to see TD Tod White's super reporting of scores, including color-coding hole-by-hole when you click on a player's name. We've got a beautiful sunny day here with a high supposed to be about 81 degrees.

Okay, here's this morning's lead card heading down the fairway to Hole 1. That's Patrick Brown (CA) second from the right - these four guys were all tied at 59 after Friday, but Patrick pulled ahead with a 56 this morning, for the hot round so far this year. As I was writing this the third card came in and Casey Greene had thrown a 58!

I also thought people would like a view of the players package for this year. It included a stool, three towels, decal, personalized picture mini, and two discs. The amenities included 1 dinner, three breakfasts, and three lunches + Lizard Games!

There are so many staff for this tournament that it has got to be the easiest event to marshal. I finally had to actually do something official this morning when we spotted a caddy about to go out with a couple of chilled beers in his bag. Few people know that your caddy's actions are your own in a sanctioned event and that player was very glad to hear that before they headed out.
Actually, those guys weren't all tied at 59, they were just the first card today.
Daemon Stahlin and Mark Roberts tied for first. Both parred Hole 1, then Hole 17, then Hole 18, then Hole 1, then Hole 17 . . . then Roberts hit the two early guardian trees off Hole 18 tee while Stahlin up a good drive. Stahlin then had only to lay up for the easy three and wins the Am Nats title.
I did not finish in the prizes. I have 21 new discs on the table!

Two were from the players pack.

Two Kira won in Friday's Lizard Games and sold to me for $5 each.

One I won in Friday's Lizard Games.

Four Kira got for shagging during the driving clinic and she got another for being there during the driving clinic. And I bought for $5 each.

I got two for shagging and one for being there.

After my rounds I was working on dying discs. Every time I sold a disc I'd run over to the merch table with the money and buy something you cannot get generally, like Buzzz SSs or ESP Comets. I got four discs that way. Converted a lot of ordinary Innova to primo Discraft.

We got two discs each from playing speed golf on sunday and Kira won one in Lizard Games.

If you work it, this tournament is fat with prizes!
Check out my blog! I shaved 6 strokes on Sunday using the Z-Force instead of the driver I was using Saturday! And come to the DGLO this year, party at Terry's house!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968