www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

At this year's Amateur National Championships, TD Todd White announced his retirement and named the new TD, Phil Shelton.

For the past 7 years Todd has guided the USADGC at the famed Toboggan course in Milford, Michigan. Todd and his wife, Marnie have put in hundreds, if not thousands of volunteer hours and designed and administered one of the top events in America. Todd is giving up the reins but not retiring from helping with the event as he will be on staff next year. Phil Shelton was hand-picked as the replacement TD. Congratulations to the Whites. Good luck to the Shelton era.

Word is that Phil Shelton is planning to change the tournament location to a temporary nine hole course in a Walmart parking lot. This should take care of all those pesky hills.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only The Lizard Lawyer would put this in the "Lost & Found" category. I think Todd should compete in the event next year!
Thanks Todd for all the hard work, truly classy event every time.
Thanks Todd, I've thoroughly enjoyed the event the past two years.
Actually, the Walmart parking lot will only be used the first two days. After that it shifts to a K-Mart parking lot for the final 9.
This was the best run Am event I've ever attended. Incredible job by Todd and crew.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968